You get it. Whether you do the important work in the People Department of a company, lead a team of talented people, or have had the courage to follow your dream and start up your own business, you want your employees to be happy. Not only because it is a pretty thought and nice thing to do for them but also because you know that happy employees are more productive and more loyal to you.
Getting it is the first step. But how do you take action and turn your employees into happy high performers?
Unfortunately, there is no magic pill. Workplace happiness is not about a monthly team lunch or Friday happy hours. Don’t get me wrong, there’s nothing wrong with a cold drink after a week of hard work. But creating a truly happy workplace takes a lot of time and effort and requires a long-term commitment.
The Happy Works’s purpose is to help you on your mission by giving you the tools you need to create a happy workplace. You will find here articles, guides, and how-tos to manage the full employee life-cycle from the happiness perspective, including:
- Hiring. How to create positive candidate experiences and find the right people that fit into your culture.
- Onboarding. How to set your new hires up for a success from the very beginning.
- Process Design. How to create the processes that are just right to support your team’s hard work.
- Retaining Talent. How to recognize and address issues in your team and make the best people stay with you for a long time.
- Culture. How to build and maintain your awesome company culture.
- Employer Branding. How to tell the world that your team loves Mondays and attract the top talent in the future.
- Letting Go. How to say, “goodbye,” and offboard properly when it’s time to go.
If you wish to receive customized guidance or need help implementing the happiness perspective in your organization, reach out to The Happy Works using our contact form.